Handling of Personal Information
(hereinafter referred to as "stu") is committed to managing and protecting personal information in accordance with the following standards.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The personal information we hold on our customers is used for one of the following purposes, depending on the circumstances under which it was obtained.
- Personal information entered from websites managed and operated by the Company.
- To provide information on our services, etc. and to provide information from the Company.
- Personal information of job applicants.
- To screen applicants for employment and notify them of acceptance or rejection.
- Other personal information provided in connection with our business activities.
- To report, contact, and consult with you as necessary in the course of our business activities.
- Personal information entrusted to us by our business partners.
- To perform tasks in marketing and promotional activities for each of our business partners.
- Personal information collected through services operated and provided by the Company.
- To perform marketing tasks such as statistics and analysis for the purpose of service development and service quality improvement.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by our customers to third parties, except in the following cases.
- When disclosing information in order to reply or respond to a customer inquiry or request
- In the event of a business transfer, such as a merger, absorption, or partial sale, in which the business is transferred to an acquirer who receives the transfer.
- When information is required by a company that performs business on behalf of the Company to the extent necessary for the purposes of use listed above.
- When required by law, or when the provision of personal information to a third party is permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law.
- When we have obtained the consent of the customer.
We may outsource personal information to outside parties to the extent necessary to carry out our business. When outsourcing, we will select an entity that meets our security standards based on our selection criteria, and appropriately manage and supervise the outsourcing contractor.
Proper Management of Personal Information
We will implement safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information provided by our customers and business partners, and will continuously maintain and improve our personal information protection system.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information and Consequences of Failure to Provide Personal Information
The provision of personal information is voluntary. Users are responsible for the content of their personal information. However, we may not be able to respond to your request if you do not provide the information or if the required fields are missing.
Inquiries, etc. concerning personal information
If a person who has provided us with personal information wishes to disclose, correct, add, delete, or discontinue the use of that personal information, please contact our reception desk by any of the following methods. We will promptly respond to the request to the extent necessary in accordance with laws and regulations concerning personal information.
For contact information, please visit the Contact page.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The content and information on this site and these terms and conditions are subject to change, revision, or suspension of service without notice, and we will not be liable for any damages resulting from changes to the information, or from the interruption or suspension of this site's operation or inability to view it, for any reason whatsoever.